XCIX. SNMP functions
Important: In order to use the UCD SNMP package, you need to define NO_ZEROLENGTH_COMMUNITY to 1 before compiling it. After configuring UCD SNMP, edit config.h and search for NO_ZEROLENGTH_COMMUNITY. Uncomment the #define line. It should look like this afterwards:
#define NO_ZEROLENGTH_COMMUNITY 1
If you see strange segmentation faults in combination with SNMP commands, you did not follow the above instructions. If you do not want to recompile UCD SNMP, you can compile PHP with the --enable-ucd-snmp-hack switch which will work around the misfeature.
The Windows distribution contains support files for SNMP in the mibs directory. This directory should be moved to DRIVE:\usr\mibs, where DRIVE must be replaced with the driveletter where PHP is installed on, e.g.: c:\usr\mibs.
- Table of Contents
- snmp_get_quick_print -- Fetches the current value of the UCD library's quick_print setting
- snmp_set_quick_print -- Set the value of quick_print within the UCD SNMP library
- snmpget -- Fetch an SNMP object
- snmprealwalk -- Return all objects including their respective object ID within the specified one
- snmpset -- Set an SNMP object
- snmpwalk -- Fetch all the SNMP objects from an agent
- snmpwalkoid -- Query for a tree of information about a network entity