Improving Linux Kernel Performance And Scalability
- You'll find more information at the Linux Scalability Effort
- Visit the pages of the Linux
Technology Center Linux Kernel Performance team.
- Take a look at IBM's Next Generation POSIX threading project site.
- Learn about Kernel
Spinlock Metering for Linux and about Kernprof (Kernel
Profiling) from SGI.
- Visit the Transaction Processing
- Learn more about the VolanoMark benchmark.
- Find information about the SPECweb99 benchmark and about the latest SPECweb99 benchmark results at
- Also on developerWorks, read:
- "Hyper-Threading speeds Linux" (developerWorks, January 2003)
- "Open source in the biosciences" (developerWorks, November 2002)
- Find more resources for Linux developers in the developerWorks Linux zone.
First published by IBM developerWorks