Understanding quality of service for Web services
Reliable HTTP (HTTPR) implements atomicity to HTTP.
- The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP) can also package Web services data for delivery.
- Read the Direct Internet Message Encapsulation (DIME) specification to understand data encoding in Web services.
- Learn more about the IBM Web services conceptual architecture.
- Download the Web Services ToolKit from alphaWorks.
- Learn more about Java Messaging Services.
- Learn more about the OASIS group's Business Transaction Protocol (BTP).
- Learn more about message queuing and IBM MQSeries.
- Try IBM's publish and subscribe messaging utility service.
First published by IBM developerWorks