Road to better programming: Chapter 1. Developing coding guidelines
- Read more chapters of The road to better programming.
Applied Software Measurement: Assuring Productivity and Quality, 2nd edition
(McGraw-Hill), by Capers Jones.
- Read the Function Points FAQ, and check out the International Function Points User Group.
- Read all you ever wanted to know about Usenet.
- Read Teodor's other Perl articles in the developerWorks "Cultured Perl" series:
- A programmer's Linux-oriented setup
- Application configuration with Perl
- Automating UNIX system administration with Perl
- Debugging Perl with ease
- The elegance of JAPH
- Genetic algorithms applied with Perl
- One-liners 101
- Parsing with Perl modules
- Perl 5.6 for C and Java programmers
- Reading and writing Excel files with Perl
- Review of Programming Perl, Third Edition
- Small observations about the big picture
- Writing Perl programs that speak English
- Browse more Linux resources on developerWorks.
- Browse more Open source resources on developerWorks.
First published by IBM developerWorks