The road to better programming: Chapter 8. The top-level and compound-class parsers
- Read the previous chapters of The road to better programming.
- Download the code so far for the cfperl project.
- The cfperl project is hosted at gnu.org.
- The cfengine home page leads to everything you need to know about cfengine.
- A complete cfengine configuration is available.
- Read Ted's intro to cfengine on developerWorks .
- Learn more about
Parse::RecDescentin these developerWorks articles by Ted: "Parsing with Perl modules" and "Writing Perl programs that speak English".
- Google has a directory of Lexers and Parsers.
- Just starting out with Perl? Read "The Camel and the Snake" for an overview of both Perl and Python and how they can be used to set up a client/server DB2 application.
- Find more resources for Linux developers in the developerWorks Linux zone.
First published by IBM developerWorks