The road to better programming: Chapter 7. Top-level control flow
- Read the previous chapters of The road to better programming.
- Visit the home of the cfperl project.
- The cfengine home pages are also worth a visit.
- Also by Ted on developerWorks, read:
- "Intro to cfengine for system administration"
- "Application configuration with Perl"
- "Parsing with Perl modules"
- Just starting out with Perl? Read "The Camel and the Snake" for an overview of both Perl and Python and how they can be used to set up a client/server DB2 application.
- Find more resources for Linux developers in the developerWorks Linux zone.
First published by IBM developerWorks