Python SOAP libraries, Part 5
- Python SOAP libraries, part 4 talks about ZSI V1.4.1 with its added support for WSDL.
- In The real world, part 1 we took a look at how to access Google's Web services in Python, while The real world, part 2 examined Amazon's services.
- Keep an eye on Python Web Services, the SourceForge project under which ZSI and SOAPpy are currently hosted.
- See Richard Hastings' Air Fare Quote Search, which is implemented in Apache Axis and searches some airline Web sites in real time to find the best available flight prices for a given itinerary.
- The weblog entry "Working with multirefs, Axis, and SOAP::Lite" suggests that Python Web services implementations were not the only ones having trouble with the air fare quote service.
- Follow up on document/literal style for SOAP in the article "Reap the benefits of document style Web services" by James McCarthy (developerWorks, June 2002).
- Check out all the Python Web services developer columns in this series.
First published by IBM developerWorks